A genuine World War 2 U.S. Navy Bureau of Ordnance Gun Sight Aiming Point (GSAP) Camera. These cameras are electrically-operated motion picture cameras which were used across US Army Air Force and US Navy fighter and attack aircraft during WWII. These cameras were designed to record results obtained in aerial and ground gunnery training and for producing visual records of aerial combat. The GSAP camera, using an A-6 cartridge containing 50 feet of 16mm film and a 35mm lens, was typically mounted inside of the wing or nose, or in the cockpit attached to the reflector gun sight, tt was installed in a wide array of fighter and bomber aircraft including the P-38, P-40, P-51, B-17, B-25, B-29. The camera was originally made by Bell & Howell Co USA and is dated 1942, it's in very good condition and comes supplied with an original A-6 magazine cartridge made by Eastman Kodak NY, still has attached two metal mounting arms.